- Prediction of Ambulance Demand and KPIs. Masterarbeit, 2022 mehr… Volltext (mediaTUM)
- Last-mile crowdsourced parcel delivery logistics. Masterarbeit, 2021 mehr… Volltext (mediaTUM)
- Long-Distance Electric Vehicle Routing under Uncertainty. Masterarbeit, 2021 mehr… Volltext (mediaTUM)
- Travel time estimation using Graph Neural Networks. Masterarbeit, 2021 mehr… Volltext (mediaTUM)
- Rank Pricing in Production Capacity Auctions. Masterarbeit, 2021 mehr… Volltext (mediaTUM)
- Integration of Customer Ordering Behavior Analysis into Order Management Processes. Masterarbeit, 2020 mehr… Volltext (mediaTUM)
- The Vehicle Routing Problem With Truck Platooning. Masterarbeit, 2020 mehr… Volltext (mediaTUM)
- Grocery delivery with modular multi-compartment vehicles. Masterarbeit, 2019 mehr… Volltext (mediaTUM)
- Mobile platforms for multi-drone delivery with battery swapping. Masterarbeit, 2019 mehr… Volltext (mediaTUM)
- Just-in-time evacuation route planning. Masterarbeit, 2019 mehr… Volltext (mediaTUM)
You are very welcome to write your master thesis with us. We always have a collection of open topics available but also encourage students to propose own topics, as long as these relate to our research interests. Please see the details below if you want to apply.
We are looking for students who have a particular interest in Operations & Supply Chain Management (OSCM) and participated in several lectures and seminars within this field. You should possess fundamental mathematical and technical knowledge as well as the modeling and programming skills required to tackle advanced topics in OSCM.
If you are interested in doing your Master’s Thesis with us, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Curriculum Vitae (incl. finished projects, programming skills/references)
- Transcript of records (Bachelor and Master)
- Topic description / Motivation letter (1-2 pages)
- Own topic: write a short topic description including a motivation, a description of the research gap, and a possible solution approach.
- General interest: write a motivation letter that outlines your interests and a favored research field.
- List of relevant courses attended
- Preferred time frame (earliest possible start 4 weeks after application)
- Application form (pdf)
Note that since we have a high load of ongoing theses, we will favor students who have already conducted their project study/seminar at our group. You may further only apply at one group of the OSCM department at a time.
Guidelines for how to write a thesis are part of our LaTeX template. We would advise you to use LaTeX for your writings for which we can provide the most support.
We ask you to meet with your supervisor on a regular basis to provide updates on your progress and ensure you receive valuable feedback. Your thesis will be graded according to the following criteria:
- Overall structure of your work
- Motivation of the research question and discussion of the current literature
- Selection and application of scientific methods
- Discussion of your results and conclusions
- Code quality and documentation
Registration at TUM School of Management:
Once you finalized the topic with your supervisor, you will have to officially register at the TUM School of Management as follows:
- Fill in the registration form
- Send it to your supervisor for approval
In case of approval, print and sign the form and send it to email@example.com
- The Vehicle Routing Problem With Truck Platooning. Masterarbeit, 2021 mehr…
- Controlling Autonoumous Mobility-on-Demand Using a Deep Actor-Critic Algorithm: Approaches to Solve the Multi-Agent Setting. Masterarbeit, 2021 mehr…
- Supervised Machine Learning for Disruption Evaluation in End-to-End Semiconductor Supply Chains. Masterarbeit, 2021 mehr…
- A Large Neighborhood Search Algorithm for the Multi-Trip Vehicle Routing Problem with Modular Multi-Compartment Vehicles. Masterarbeit, 2020 mehr…
- An Adaptive Large Neighborhood Search for Multidrone Delivery with Battery swapping at Mobile Platforms. Masterarbeit, 2020 mehr…
- An Iterative Filtering Algorithm to Solve a Heterogeneous Locationrouting Problem for a Micro-Hub Cargo Bike Network. Masterarbeit, 2020 mehr…
- Production as a Service: On the Impact of Partial Production Capacity Sharing. Masterarbeit, 2020 mehr…
- Production schedule optimization of an automotive hot stamp line under uncertainty. Masterarbeit, 2020 mehr…
- Solving Hub Network Design Problems. Masterarbeit, 2020 mehr…
- Supply Chain Processes for Smart Textile - Semiconductors and Textile - Within the Scope of Genus Tex with Measures to Reduce Bullwhip Effect. Masterarbeit, 2020 mehr…
- Autonomous Unmanned Ground Vehicles for Urban Logistics - Integration with Public Transportation. Masterarbeit, 2019 mehr…
- Fair Matchings for the Taxi Sharing Problem. Masterarbeit, 2019 mehr…
- Measuring and Counteracting the Bullwhip Effect with Big Data and Artificial Intelligence. Masterarbeit, 2019 mehr…