Asking for a Letter of Recommendation
Prerequisite for a standard recommendation letter:
You need at least two grades from courses, project studies or theses at this chair. Both course/thesis grades have to be a 1.7 or better.
Please hand in (via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org):
1. Transcript of Records
3. One page, where you
- describe the purpose (scholarship, exchange..)
- name the sponsor/institution
- explain your motivation
- name points of contact with this chair
4. Recommendation letter form (if available)
5. Proof of being within best N % in your year (if needed)
Applications that are not complete will not be processed.